Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Posting here again! : )

Happy September!  ;)

 It has been long time since I posted here at the Diary...but I have been busy on my Wordpress blog doing another Blog rug!  It is called "Little Allerton" and is a Jane McGown Flynn design from House of Price!  If you want to see my progress simply click on the Old Crow Farm link on the Blog list!

Here is a picture of some of my work on this rug!
It has been fun to hook with these colours as they are a departure from the colours I usually use!!!  I am almost to the finish line on this rug but will be doing other Blog rugs in the future!  If anyone else has hooked this rug, I'd love to see a picture!!!
Happy Hooking!  Sunnie  ;)

1 comment:

Wendie Scott Davis said...

The colours are amazing and, it might just be my imagination, but very suitable for fall. Rich and delicious!!