Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Super September!

Hook On!

I can't believe we're into September already! Life seemed to intervene in August so my hooking took a vacation! LOL


Also, I had a bout with neck and shoulder pain that sent me to check it out at the hospital! Since we women often don't have the same symptoms as men when it comes to heart attacks, the neck, shoulder and arm pain could have signaled that something was wrong in the heart department. Thankfully it seems to be some kind of muscle strain or nerve or tendon problems...so I am relieved!!! : )


I'm teaching another beginning primitive -wide-cut- rug hooking class this month as well as continuing to prepare for my November show so it will be a busy time. Also we're getting the flower beds and house, etc. ready for Autumn and Winter so that always entails a lot of busy work!Hope everyone has a wonderful Autumn and I'll post more hooking photos when I get a little more time.

5 comments:

Erla Erlingsdóttir said...

Dear Sunnie.
Thank you for the lovely smiling face. Well for yours and the rug also.
Finally my e-mail has started working again. It is terrible to be without it for weeks.
I am so happy that your shoulder and neck pain is nothing serious. Make sure to keep your computer monitor in as low position as possible. Even to read it like a book is fine. Also make sure your forearms are in a horizontal position with the floor when using the keyboard. Yoga does wonders as well.
Keep well.
Erla

Jacque. said...

Hey Sunnie, Glad that things are going well for you now.

I tagged you...go to my blog to read how to play the game...have fun!
Jacque.
Brown Dog Prims.
The Doodles of My Mind.

Sunnie said...

Thank you, Erla!!! Love having a nurse to Blog with...I will listen to you and thank you for your help.
I think you are right, my computer monitor is too high and I hold my head at an unnatural angle. I'll bet that is part of my problem!!

I have never tried Yoga but I know it is really helpful. Now that I'm "older" (!!!) : ) I get creaky once in awhile. LOL

Sunnie said...

Thanks, Jacque..the TAG sounds like fun!!! I'll put my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with!!! : )

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Sunnie, sorry to hear you were not feeling well...hope your okay. Love the hooked smile, cant wait to see the rest of it!