Saturday, December 22, 2007

Hookin'Chair Pads!

I'm having a ball doing these...what fun!
It's like a little "wool painting" for your chair! LOL
A Good Harvest
copyright, Sunnie Andress 2007

Catching A Ride
copyright, Sunnie Andress 2007


unfinished-Vermont Country Cottage
copyright Sunnie Andress 2007



unfinished - Still Life with Zinnias
copyright, Sunnie Andress 2007

These are really fun to do! I'm just drawing on the backing (linen) without using patterns and hooking them in country colours! I thought I'd do some to have a few smaller things for my shows...as it is, I have the larger rugs but I've had requests for smaller items too. : )
Hope everyone has a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year!

4 comments:

OLD CROW FARM said...

Wonderful chair pads...Really like The Good Harvest! I'm mad...You wrote me a note and I didn't get it! Would you mind re-sending it so I can get you wrote after the holidays? Can't wait to talk hooking! Back to watching our blizzard! HA Hugs, Sher

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sunnie. Thanks for visiting my blog. I've been looking around at your sites, and I love your work! I love Vermont as well, although I've only been there a couple of times. I'd go every year if I could.

Have a wonderful Christmas!

--Nancy (Stitcher5407)

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

How cute are those Sunnie!...you have been busy. Take a break to enjoy the holidays, wishing you & your family a wonderful holiday season. Toni

Jacque. said...

Hey Sunnie...those are GREAT chairpads! YAY! Wishing you and yours a very Merry & Blessed Holiday season. Jacque.