Saturday, December 29, 2007

Ready for 2008!


Happy New Year from Vermont!
I can't believe we are almost into 2008!! This year went so fast!
We got some more snow, about 4 inches, last night so the snow is white and sparkly once again!
I am finishing up chair pads and then must finish the rug I am working on for a customer. These are wonderful days for rug hooking!
I hope that we all will remember in the coming year to have more kindness and compassion for others, to show reasonableness in any conflict and to let the trivial go and not live in that "nit-picky" world where we crab about little things!
I am always surprised when people talk to me about conflict in their marriages or friendships or other relationships that so many of the things they mention are very trivial and not worth fighting about! (I always tell people who ask me that I don't want to waste my precious "crabbyness" on something insignificant!!! I want something really BIG so I can have a really good crab!) : )
My husband and I are very different people and after we married, we pledged to be kind to each other and to try to work out any problems with caring and courtesy.
Now that we have been married for 20 years (a second marriage for us both) we find that our pledges were good ones and, with a few "snits" along the way (LOL!!!) we have had a very happy and peaceful life. : )
May you have health, happiness and only a few "crabby" spells in 2008!!! : )

No comments: