Thursday, January 10, 2008

Summerhouse 2!

Here is a picture of our little Summerhouse!
I am gradually making wooden carrots to go around the porch (!!!) for the railings although my husband just shakes his head and groans! LOL : ) You can't see them in this picture because I am starting at the left side of the porch and haven't come around to the front yet! I just thought it would be funny and, of course, I'm a little goofy myself so these offbeat things appeal to me!!!!! : )
In the summer, it is hidden more because of the other trees that are leafing then and the grass around it is green. The wooden steps lead up to the porch.
Happy Day!

1 comment:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Okay, I'm in love with your little summer home...and how much did you say your summer rates were to stay there???? lol....