Saturday, January 19, 2008

From Sunshine to Snow

This is what it looks like out the front window now!

Boy, have we had the weather changes! This morning all was bright sunshine...and now we are having snow again! I love the big flakes!!! I'm cleaning and organizing my studio still... plus working on several hooking projects!

We are having a rug challenge over at the Wool Snippets rug hooking group online and each of us in the challenge will be doing a rug 12 inches by 20 inches on the Theme of "New Life". It can be anything with that theme...I had several ideas but then something just hit me and I decided to do it. Of course with me, you know it has to be something fun!!!! LOL
Happy Saturday...and Hook On!

3 comments:

Jacque. said...

Sunnie, I cannot WAIT to see what you come up with. Don't you just love those AH-HA! moments?

Sunnie said...

Hi Jacque!
Thanks so much for coming up with this challenge!! So many things from serious to goofy that one can envision!!! : )

I DO love those "AhHa" moments!!!!
Hook On!!! Hugs, Sunnie : )

Suzanne said...

Pretty snow photo! The rug hooking challenge sounds fun, can't wait to see photos of your design!