Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Vermont Winter-2008

We got a lot of snow last evening! It's beautiful with the sun shining and everything so sparkling white and beautiful. A great day to stay in by the fire and hook!!! : ) Between those trees, the steps to the summerhouse are snowed over!!! ( Only a tiny portion of the summerhouse roof can be seen at the upper center of the picture.)

I hope all of you in cold climates are warm and snuggy...and those of you lying out on the beaches (!!!) don't forget the sunscreen!!!! LOL

Thank you to all who gave me lovely "Merry Christmas" and "Happy New Year" wishes. : ) I'm so fortunate to have some terrific "Blogger" friends! I'm enjoying writing 2 blogs as they keep me thinking about enjoying one day at a time and appreciating the blessings we have.

Of course, there are worries too and I wish I could help more, but some things just aren't under our control. Especially as parents, we want our children to be happy and content...and we wish we could "fix it" when things go wrong. But keeping them in our thoughts and prayers does help (or at least I believe it does!) : )
May we all have a very good year in 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What is a summer house? That sounds wonderful!