Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Friends & Connections!

" Strength Through Women's Friendships" hooked wool wall hanging...done for the Green Mountain Rug Show a couple of years ago with the theme "Strong Women"! (c) sunnie andress 2005

I've been so pleased over the last few months to begin Blogging and connect with so many new friends! We live in a rural area of Vermont, up by the Canadian border, and the internet gives me the opportunity to meet kindred spirits from all over the world!


Just recently, I found a friend from Toronto who is also a rug hooker. The Oriental rug Wendie is just finishing up is beautiful! I hope you will visit her Blog - The Rugged Moose - and see the picture of this rug. The colours are so deep and rich.


Another new friend is Kathleen from Australia! You should see the beautiful quilts she does with exotic fabrics! I hope you will visit her Blog too -Magik Quilter - and read about her adventures with quilts and "shopping"!
Both of these new friends are on my Blog List of favourites to visit. You'll love all the wonderful artists and craftspeople on my list!! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Wendie Scott Davis said...

Hi Sunnie,

Thanks for following the progress on the rug. And for your kind words. It will be done in time and I am very pleased with how it has all turned out. So much learning in this one.

Hope you are enjoying sunny days in Vermont with the promise of spring in the air. I can't wait until this winter is over.