Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday! : )

Funny Chicken Chairpads!
These funny chairpads are my latest project while finishing up my 2nd rug in the Shepherdess and her sheep series. Chicken designs (c) Sunnie Andress, 2008
These are
"Primitive Chicken and Stars", "Chickens Chatting" and "Birds and Bonnets"!!

I'm really having fun with the Chicken chairpads!!!
Working now on #4 in this group, "Chicken Gardening"

I find that I am posting more on my WordPress blog
(Folk Art at Old Crow Farm in Vermont)
as it seems to post faster and easier...so to see More of what I'm up to, please visit me there also...(link in my Blogs list too))
..................................
As For "Super Tuesday" - Whew!

I'm sure glad I'm not in politics!! Husband and I have decided that we will not run for President in the near future! Aren't you thankful? LOL

Happy Hooking! Sunnie : )

No comments: