Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday Thoughts

One of my - Quilt-Lover's Santas - that I enjoy making! I do Rug Hooker's Santas too!
Boy, have we had some strange weather here in Vermont the last week or so. Sometimes we have to turn on the heat and sometimes it feels like a tropical rain forest!!!! LOL I'm sure I saw a parrot fly by yesterday...it was really hot and humid! I'm expecting to see monkeys swinging through the trees any day now. The flower garden weeds have just overrun us with this weather, so we pull a few here and there but just let the rest go. Whew!


We're preparing for a visit from two of our grandchildren as well as doing the bathroom remodel, summer chores and my hooking and Santa-making! So all is NOT quiet at Old Crow Farm these days. I can't believe the days fly by so fast!


I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th of July celebration and I hope all of you are having a pleasant summer.

4 comments:

Erla Erlingsdóttir said...

Dear Sunnie.
I thank you so much for visiting my blog and to add me as one of your links. I will do the same.
It is fun to see your lovely Santa in July.
Another Christmas just around the corner !
Take care.
Erla

Suzanne said...

Hi Sunnie~

Your Santa is adorable. The group I'm in is having a Christmas in July theme and with our hot weather...it was difficult to get in the "Christmas Spirit"!
Hope you have a fun time with your grandchildren!

Leigh said...

Thanks for visiting and your lovely comments.
Your santas are gorgeous.

Lana Manis said...

Enjoy the grandchildren Sunnie!

I'm working on a Santa today too... adding finishing touches for an online market.

Lana