Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hot Thursday and Tag!

Small Amish quilt I'm still working on...about 12 years now!
Whew! It was pretty hot for Northern Vermont today...but I know the summer-lovin' people were happy. Our house stays pretty cool, so I was comfortable. It was nice hanging the clothes out and having them dry in about 5 minutes!!! LOL


Tammy has tagged me on the Blog Tag to tell 7 things that aren't generally known about me. I'm so new to blogging that I only know a few bloggers and they are already in the game...but I did post to Julie at her searsport rug hooking blog!


Hmm...


  1. As a baby, Mother said that I only liked pureed spinach and would spit out things like applesauce and bananas! And they kept me anyway!

  2. I finally finished my Bachelor's Degree when I was in my forties. I dropped out of college in 1960, took a few courses later on and finally completed college in 1988...Summa Cum Laude and a Dean's Scholar.

  3. Potato Chips are my yummy thing. I love something crunchy but I could keep my weight down if I ate gravel instead!

  4. Although I love primitive furniture and dull prim colours, my house doesn't reflect that...except in my Studio. It is because we did what the House needed when we remodeled. Our rooms are small and the downstairs tends to be dark, so my little parlour has cream wallpaper with pale rose roses!

  5. I love lilacs but am highly allergic to them. About the only scented oil I can use is cinnamon oil.

  6. Although I love making my Santas, I really have fun doing the little Halloween witches. Husband says that's because their funny faces and wacky looks reflect their maker! LOL

  7. My oldest daughter and her husband will become Grandparents this summer...so that means that I move up into the Great-Gramma category! Whew! Where's my walker?

    Hope everyone has a terrific Memorial Day weekend.








1 comment:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hi Sunnie, thanks for stopping by the blog. I love your amish quilt!...the colors are beautiful. I'm going to add your link to my blog so that I can visit often. Have a great weekend. Toni