Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Wednesday Sunshine

New Old Crow Farm sign is finished! I love it!
Beautiful day today! I am finishing up the edge-whipping on one rug and working on another rug background. I received three wooden houses today, two lighted and one birdhouse that is primitive and delightful. Handmade birdhouses are great primitive decorating pieces. We have several birdhouses on our property and always love having bluebirds move into one house. We put up the Hummingbird feeder today and it is in use already.
Unfortunately, although the day is warm and pleasant, the black flies are out now and they always love to bite me! So I can't really hook on the porch until their season is over!

3 comments:

Tammy Burks said...

Sunnie,
Tag you're it! You've been tagged to share 7 random things about yourself on your blogsite and then tag other bloggers to play along.
Have fun and by the way I love your new sign....and house...and yard....just beautiful!
Tammy

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Hi Sunnie. love your sign...would love to see pictures of your rug. Toni

Sunnie said...

Thank you Tammy and Toni, for the kind words! I haven't posted pictures of my rugs because I'm still working on my Old Crow Farm website and didn't want all my rugs and patterns to be old before my site went live!
I want to be the only old thing!!!