Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Breezy Wednesday


Glorious October (c) Sunnie Andress 2005

We had a pleasant Wednesday here today! It rained some last night but we had cloudy skies today with no rain! A nice breeze for drying clothes outside too!

The rug above is called -Glorious October - and is one that I
had a wonderful time hooking!
The colours of Autumn, the pumpkins and
crows and the wild colours of Halloween costumes in the wavy border made it fun to do. It was my first attempt at dying wool...I did the mottled greenish
wool above the crows heads.

1 comment:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Sunnie, I love this rug!...its amazing at how similar our style is. I am currently hooking a rug that has pretty much the same border with the pennys as this one...unbelievable!...I'll have to take pictures of it once its completed to show you.