Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday Morning


Joe's 1928 Jordan automobile

Can't believe it's Monday again!

Husband has been gone for over a week visiting antique car
friends in Illinois and I've been working like crazy to get lots of things done before he comes home! I'm trying to downsize and get things that we don't use boxed up for our children and grandchildren. If we should have to move to a house with simple - one floor - living, the boxes can simply be either sent to them or they can travel here to get them! LOL When Joe is away, I can leave the mess out and not worry that he'll fall over something going to the kitchen for his coffee!! Fortunately, we are in pretty good health now, but we're not getting any younger!!!!
I've been so busy I haven't even picked up my hook...it'll be nice to get back to my quiet life again!!!! But this makes me feel better knowing that I've gotten rid of stuff that none of us need or want and have some of the children's things sorted. I have a pickup load of bags and boxes for the Goodwill too! My studio still needs some work, but it is looking pretty good! Whew! I need a rest!

No comments: