Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Summer Tuesday


Another beautiful day in the Kingdom!

The Iris are blooming now too, in with the Lupines. They are creeping up the hill in back of our house towards the woods.

I'm doing about 20 things at once today...I think it is called - time deepening - but I think it should most likely be called - chaos -!!!

Over the weekend I was painting, cleaning, sorting, working on Santas, casserole-dying wool and, for the first time, wool yarns too. This was my first time trying the casserole dying and it turned out wonderfully. I can't post a picture yet as Husband is using the digital camera, but will try to post one when I get it back!

Have a wonderful Tuesday - wherever in the world you are!

2 comments:

Rabbit Hill Creations said...

Casserole dying sounds interesting, cant wait to see some pictures of the process. Sounds like you have been a busy little bee...slow down & hook for awhile!

Wendy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. I love your wool rugs, they are gorgeous. And you dye the wool too! I've done wool applique on quilts and love it. I'll be back to visit often.